FINAL COMPILATION

 Vishmitha Krisna Kumar (0360488) 

Design Principles / Bachelors of Fashion Design Technology.









INDEX:






FINAL DESIGN COMPILATIONS


1. EXERCISES


FIGURE 1 :
GESTALT THEORY



FIGURE 2:
BALANCE





2. PROJECT 1 - SELF-PORTRAIT



FIGURE 3




3. FINAL PROJECT: VISUAL ANALYSIS



FIGURE 4:
NURTURE YOUR MIND









FINAL REFLECTION: 

• What have I learnt in this module? 
At the beginning of this module, we were introduced to the many design principles such as gestalt theory, contrast, emphasis, balance, repetition, movement, harmony and unity, symbol and word and image. This helped me improve my ideas for my design and better express it in various ways. 

• What did I enjoy the most?
I really enjoyed the process of the idea exploration during the process of our design. During this time, I was able to explore various ideas by referring to our visual references. Besides that, I enjoyed the online lecture as I was able to look at my peer's design and receive feedback from our lecturer. This gave me more courage to continue making my design.  

• What did I not enjoy the most?
I personally really enjoyed the class because it was a very innovative and creative module. I don't think there was a part that I didn't enjoy.

• What have I learnt about myself through this module? 
I learnt that I was able to come up with many simple ideas through visual references. This helped me to get a visual on how I wanted to make my design look like.  

• What has changed and what has not in my learning journey? 
 Changed: 
During this module I decided to venture out into digital art. It was my first time doing so and it was very challenging. I started practicing using digital art as it is very useful due to the rising use of technology. 
Did not change:
I believe that my artistic skills need to be improved as there was not much of a progress in that during this module. 

• What could be improved in this module?
I personally would have preferred to have the class face-to-face as we would have been able to communicate more with our friends and lecturer as it is a design class. I believe we could have explored new ideas together. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GCD61304 Intercultural Design

Task 01: GARMENT DRAPING – BASIC TOP

FINAL PROJECT ( WEEK 9 - 14 )